Darood Shareef is one of the greatest Good deeds, it is so pure and holy and great act that ALLAH almight himself send blessings of Darood shareef towards our holy prophet Hazrat MUAHMMAD (blessings and peace be upon him). Our holy prophet Hazrat MUAHMMAD (blessings and peace be upon him) is the beloved of “love” itself, mercy and light for all universe, that’s why, to increase love of our holy prophet Hazrat MUAHMMAD (blessings and peace be upon him) in our hearts and souls, reciting Darood shareef is the most easy and proven act. May ALLAH almighty bless us wisdom and courage to keep on reciting Darood shareef with every breath. (Ameen)
1. Allah Almighty recites Durood at least ten-times over;
2. Angels invoke Blessings and Salvation for him;
3. During the period that he recites Durood-e-Pak, the Angels continue praying for him;
4. Durood-e-Pak balances the sins committed;
5. It purifies one’s actions;
6. Durood-e-Pak itself prays to Allah Almighty for the salvation of its reciter;
7. Durood-e-Pak lifts its reciter to a higher strata of spirituality;
8. One carat thawab (recompense)- which equals the Uhad mountain- is credited in favour of the reciter of Durood-e-Pak;
9. The Reciter of Durood-e-Pak is granted thawab in large quantities;
10. Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala, assumes all responsibilities, in this world and the hereafter, of him who makes the recitation of Durood-e-Pak his routine;
11. The thawab of reciting Durood-e-Pak is greater than that of freeing slaves;
Be close to the holy prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) if you want to be close with ALLAH
12. The reciter of Durood-e-Pak is absolved from all fears;
13. The Holy Prophet, May Allah bless him & grant him peace, will himself bear testimony to the faith of the reciter of Durood-e-Pak;
14. Shifa’at (appeal of mercy and acquittal) from the Holy Prophet, May Allah bless him & grant him peace, becomes incumbent for the reciter of Durood-e-Pak;
15. The reciter of Durood-e-Pak becomes entitled to the Mercy and Blessings of Allah ;
16. He gets immunity from the Wrath of Allah ;
17. It is branded on the forehead of the reciter of Durood-e-Pak that he is free from hypocrisy and
18. Free from Hell;
19. The reciter of Durood-e-Pak will be granted a place under the shade of Arsh-e-Ilahi on the Day of Judgement;
20. The virtues of the reciter of Durood-e-Pak will weigh heavy, and bear due credit, on the Scale (Meezan);
21. The reciter of Durood-e-Pak will be granted special consideration at the Hauz-e-Kauthar;
22. The reciter of Durood-e-Pak will be in immunity on the Day of Thirst;
Darood sharif is the real remedy for our sins
23. He will go across the Pul-Sirat (The Bridge over Hell leading to the Paradise) quite conveniently and quickly;
24. He will be blessed with light on the Pul-Sirat;
25. He will see his abode in the Paradise prior to his death;
26. The reciter of Durood-e-Pak will be granted a large number of spouses in Paradise;
27. The blessing of Durood-e-Pak increases property and wealth;
28. Recitation of Durood-e-Pak is an act of worship
29. Allah Almighty holds it (the recitation of Durood-e-Pak) the dearest of all good actions;
30. Durood-e-Pak is the adorner of gatherings;
31. Durood-e-Pak removes adversity;
32. The reciter of Durood-e-Pak will be the closest to the Holy Prophet, May Allah bless him & grant him peace, on the Day of Judgement;
33. Durood-e-Pak extends its blessings to its reciter and his progeny;
34. If recited to invoke mercy for someone, Durood-e-Pak would benefit him too;
35. The reciter of Durood-e-Pak is blessed with the proximity of Almighty Allah and His Prophet, May Allah bless him & grant him peace. ;
our all problems can be solved with the blessings of Darood Sharif
36. By reciting Durood-e-Pak one gets victory over one’s enemies;
37. Durood-e-Pak removes the rust from its reciter’s heart;
38. People love the reciter of Durood-e-Pak;
39. Durood-e-Pak secures its reciter against backbiting;
40. The optimum blessing for the reciter of Durood-e-Pak is that he is blessed with the spiritual meeting (Ziyarat) of the Holy Prophet, May Allah bless him & grant him peace,; (Al-Qaul-ul-Badi; Page:101)
Jazb-ul-Quloob mentions the following benefits: -
41. By reciting Durood-e-Pak once, ten sins are forgiven, ten virtues are granted, the reciter’s status is raised by ten degrees, ten Divine Favours are bestowed on him;
42. The prayer of the reciter of Durood-e-Pak is granted;
43. The shoulder of the reciter of Durood-e-Pak will rub with that of the Holy Prophet, May Allah bless him & grant him peace, at the gate of the Paradise (Jannah);
44. The reciter of Durood-e-Pak will be the first to be blessed with the company of the Holy Prophet, May Allah bless him & grant him peace, ;
45. The Holy Prophet, May Allah bless him & grant him peace, will assume responsibility for all the affairs of the reciter of Durood-e-Pak on the Day of Judgement;
46. Recitation of Durood-e-Pak purifies the heart;
47. Throes of death are eased upon the reciter of Durood-e-Pak;
48. The gathering, where Durood-e-Pak is recited, is surrounded by Angels of Mercy;
reciting darood shareef is guaranty of acceptance of dua
49. Recitation of Durood-e-Pak enhances one’s love for The Holy Prophet, May Allah bless him & grant him peace.
50. The Holy Prophet, May Allah bless him & grant him peace, showers his love upon the reciter of Durood-e-Pak;
51. On the Day of Judgement, The Holy Prophet, May Allah bless him & grant him peace, will shake hands with the reciter of Durood-e-Pak;
52. Angels love the reciter of Durood-e-Pak and;
53. Inscribe the Durood-e-Pak recited by him on silver leaves with gold pens;
54. Angels present the Durood-e-Pak recited by the reciter and submit thus: “O Prophet of Allah ! Such and such person son of such and such person has sent this present of his Durood-e-Pak to be submitted in Thy Court;”
remedy for all problems
55. If perchance the reciter of Durood-e-Pak commits some sin, the angels do not record it for three days. (Jazb-ul-Quloob; Page:253)
Allama Mufti Muhammad Ameen, the author of Aab-e-Kauthar presents these few other benefits from the adages of holy men:
56. Even the most despotic would bow his head before the reciter of Durood-e-Pak;
57. His house is never assailed by forces of evil;
58. Reciting Durood-e-Pak widens the Paradise for the reciter;
59. Durood-e-Pak entitles its reciter to be admitted to the enclave of Almighty Allah’s friends Awliya-e-Karaam;
60. It is the law of Nature that one who laughs in this world will weep in the life hereafter, and vice versa, he who weeps here will enjoy himself in the hereafter. He who enjoys luxuries here will find himself in trouble in the hereafter. But the reciter of Durood-e-Pak is a privileged person who enjoys his life to the utmost in this mortal world as well as in the hereafter;
61. Durood-e-Pak is the best of the Nafli Ibadaat (Supererogation);
62. A crown will be placed on the head of the reciter of Durood-e-Pak on the Day of Judgement;
recite darood sharif for success in this world and in the world here after
63. Durood-e-Pak attracts every virtue and repels every vice;
64. Durood-e-Pak is the key to success;
prophet of mercy
65. Durood-e-Pak is a business wherein there is no loss or slump;
66. Durood-e-Pak is the primrose path to Heaven;
67. Durood-e-Pak wipes out the sins the way water extinguishes the fire;
68. Recital of Durood-e-Pak is the way to the fulfilment of ones desires;
69. Recital of Durood-e-Pak is the hallmark of Ahl as-Sunnah wa’l Jama’at;
70. The corpse of the reciter of Durood-e-Pak will be devoured neither by worms nor earth;
71. Durood-e-Pak is the master-key (Isme-e-Azam) which fulfils all one’s requirements temporal as well as spiritual;
72. Darood Shareef is the remedy for all worries, tensions, hardships and difficulties.
beauty of my prophet (blessings and peace be upon him)
Benefits and blessings of Darood Shareef are countless. Even millions of books cannot cover all the blessings of Darood shaeerf. It is something which is better understood when felt.
asalam o alikum,
how are you doing? I pray to God, may all of you always be happy, healthy and safe. :)
Today I am going to share with you a very important issue about which a lot people are not sure.
In Qur’an, God gives us order to send gifts of blessings and peace (salwat-o-salam).
Translation of that ayat is :
“Allah and His angels, send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! send ye blessings on him and salute him, with all respect.”
You see only Darood (salwat) is not ordered but “salam” (salute ) is also ordered. So please be careful while speaking or writing the holy name of prophet Muhammad (blessings and peace be upon him).
Writing only one this out of these two (salwat, and salam) is not fulfilling the complete order. Make it your habit to say it complete and if you spread this holy message with others also, it will be beneficial for you and them here and in the world here after.
You can write either (blessings and peace be upon him) or you can write it also as (Peace and blessings be upon him), it means any sequence of these two words can be used.
Moreover, to make it more fine, you can say it as “choicest blessings and peace be upon him”
May ALLAH almighty bless us all wisdom to respect our beloved holy prophet hazrat Muhammad (choicest blessings and peace be upon him).
Because it will not only make our faith “imaan” more strong, but also it will bring us close to God, insha ALLAH.
Stay blessed :)
ALLAH hafiz, (may you be in the security of God)
please pray for me and all Muslims and our Pakistan also.
darbar hazrat mian sher muhammad sahib sharaq puri (r.a)
shared by mohsinromeo
join us on facebook
Sufi [(saint, Darvaish, (wali-ALLAH) ] means a person which is truly “the lover of ALLAH, and the lover of LOVERS OF ALLAH…………..
Sufia karaam always spread the message of peace, love, and happyness along with the message of learning “one’s own self”
Here, for reference , collection of sufiyana kalam are given (and will be continue to add more) to help the learners and lovers of “tasawuf“.
Praise to God. Showing love and thankfullness to ALLAH through words, actions, thoughts and even feelings……
Praising “the last and dearest prophet of ALLAH , (HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAL’ALLAH’HO ALAI’HI WA AALI’HI, WA AS’HAABI’HI WA BAARIK WASSALAM) is called naat.
Expression of love with the “knowledge giver” is called sufiyana kalam. The ultimate “friend, lover, master, knowledge giver is “ALLAH” almighty. ALLAH blesses his true lovers the quality of spreading the mysteries of universe to those who try to seek, (to find, to discover, and to explore).
Getting high Page Rank
not a one click process
, rather it is a
steady and interesting activity
. Be confident and humble. You have to bring your page in the eyes of search engines as well as targeted customers/users by applying these simple and fair techniques:
1) Article Submission:
Submitting articles means to submit your article to article directories i.e. Ezine Articles + ( you can search on google for more directories according to your product and services). These articles carry backlinks to your website/page. So these increase the number of links towards your website.
2) Directory Submission:
Submitting your webpage/site to directories which index websites of different niche. Wide range of customers can search see your page thus, which is adding more to favor for your website. It helps in getting high rank because your webpage can be brought in front of wide range of customers through these directories which link it in their sub-sites also.
3) Blog Commenting:
Commenting on other people’s blogs with link to your website. Avoid Spamming, and make sure that you are posting your link in relevant forums, because posting link in quite different site may not help as strong as posting those in the forums of same category ;(niche).
4) Press Release:
Creating Press Releases about your website also helps. A press release is essentially a communicative tool that lets users know about your company and website. While press releases communicate with users, they also communicate with search engines. This means that they should be written for SEO, as they will help the site to be optimised, viewed and ranked by search engines.
A press release enables your website to communicate changes, events and news relating to your company. However, it needs to be written for SEO. Writing your press release for SEO means that search engine “spiders” can find and rank your site with ease.